Microwave Signal Distribution Units (MSDU)
BSC offers a selection of Microwave Signal Distribution units, each one custom designed to meet the needs of the system they are deployed in. Flexibility in electrical design approach, coupled with state-of-the-art 3D mechanical design results in units optimised for form and function.
Microwave Signal Distribution Units
- Designed for a Military Transport aircraft application, this unit consists of 3 channels. Two channels are identical equalised amplifier paths compensating for cable losses within the system with approximately 6 dB of equalisation and 15 dB gain across the 2-6 GHz band.
- The third channel takes a fixed frequency reference signal, amplifies and splits this signal into two outputs, whilst simultaneously dividing the frequency by 4 to produce a further two fixed signal outputs.
- The unit has over 60 dB of isolation between channels, and TTL BITE (Built In Test Equipment) detection for each output and operates over the full military temperature range.
- 107 x 60 x 12 mm (L x W x H)
This is just one example of the many different modules BSC have designed, please feel free to contact the factory to discuss your needs in more detail.
BSC is a world-leader in the design and manufacture of Microwave filter based active Subsystems, Modules and Filters, from low quantity prototypes, up to high production volumes.
Please fill out this quick form and a member of our team will contact you. You can also reach us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0) 1904 694250
We look forward to working with you!