BSC have full design expertise in house to offer a range of preselectors suitable for any receiving system. Products can be offered in traditional machined and laser sealed aluminium bodies or in ultra-compact true SMT form factor, matched to carrier PCB’s.
Some examples are shown below, with cardinal specification points. Please contact BSC Filters to discuss your requirements in more details.
Software Defined Radio 14 Channel Preselector
- 500 MHz to 3 GHz operation
- 64 dB Gain Control
- Adjustable front-end Dynamic Range
- LNA or bypass states
- 240 x 105 x 20 mm (L x W x H) open frame mounting
Thin Film Broadband Module
- Broadband, 2 – 18 GHz Miniature Switched Filter Bank
- 8 Channels
- Mounted at Antenna head, used to control signal bandwidth
- Low loss
- Built-in test oscillator function with oscillator
- Features new quasi-distributed Thin Film designs
- 100 x 40 x 15mm (L x W x H)
- < 100 ns switching speed
- Excellent example of Thin Film integration and mixed technology
Ultra Compact Preselector
- Broadband, 2 – 18 GHz Ultra Compact
- 6 Channels
- Fast switching speed
- Dependant on switches and/or filters fitted
- True surface mount
- Matched to PCB thermal characteristics
- 30 x 20 x 4 mm (L x W x H)
BSC is a world-leader in the design and manufacture of Microwave filter based active Subsystems, Modules and Filters, from low quantity prototypes, up to high production volumes.
Please fill out this quick form and a member of our team will contact you. You can also reach us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0) 1904 694250
We look forward to working with you!